What Is The Financing BathCollective.com Offers?
If you're considering getting a product for your plants, but don't have the cash or credit available to pay for one right now, you may be thinking about other financing options. We offer one of the best financing programs in the industry.
We have partnered with the best financing companies to give you the best chance of qualifying for credit. You will be required to apply for financing. You will fill out a credit line application. You are subject to credit approval.
BathCollective.com has no control over the financing decision. This is solely the lender's decision based on your creditworthiness.
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new Bath Collective of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have two options for financing: Paypal and Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
- Flexible Month-to-Month: Flexible Month-to-Month purchases are standard purchases with no fixed term commitment, similar to a traditional credit line. You decide what’s best for you; you simply need to make at least your minimum monthly payment. These are also sometimes called “standard purchases.”
- Planned Payments: Planned Payments is a promotional offer which allows eligible orders to be purchased with a reduced APR. With planned payments, you will have a fixed monthly payment. The APR varies based on the current available promotions.
- No Interest If Paid In Full: No Interest If Paid In Full is a promotional offer in which interest is deferred during the promotional period. If the entire balance is paid before the expiration date, no interest will be charged. Keep in mind, you still need to make at least your minimum monthly payment. These are also sometimes called “deferred interest purchases.”
Select Klarna at Checkout to see if you qualify.
How to apply for Klarna financing?
On product page select Add to Cart.
On shopping cart page select Secure Checkout.
- Fill out form with your personal information.
Select Continue to shipping method.
Select your preferred Shipping method.
Select Continue to payment method
Select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna.
Select Complete Order.
- Select preferred monthly payment options that are available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change the financing options)
Click Place Order.
- Fill out form.
- Click Continue.
- Know instantly if you are approved for financing with Klarna.
- Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information once your product ships out.
- Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
- Contact email@example.com or (800) 604-1354 if you have any questions. We are happy to help! :)
What types of financing options does Paypal offer?
The world-renowned recognized and respected leader in financing, PayPal, has offered customers of BathCollective.com an exclusive deal to get financing for any Bath Collective over $99. NO INTEREST IF PAID IN THE FULL WITHIN 6 MONTHS!
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
If applying for Paypal Credit you will need to have a Paypal account or create one. If you don't know how to create one check out this wikihow article: How To Set Up A Paypal Account
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device.
The financing lasts for 6 months and is only valid on approved credit.
How Do I Apply for Paypal Financing?
(Please read the entirety of the instructions before you email or call. The next step may answer the question you have about the steps before it.)
- Choose the product you want to purchase.
- Click the ADD TO CART button on the product page:
- Click the CHECKOUT button:
- Fill in your information:
- Click the CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD button:
- Choose your shipping method.
- Click the CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD button:
- Choose PAYPAL option:
- Click the COMPLETE ORDER button:
- A pop will be displayed on the screen that will redirect you to PayPal, if you have a pop-up blocker make sure to disable it. You will need to sign into Paypal if you haven't. If you don't have a PayPal account you will need to create one.
If you don't know how to create one check out this wikihow article. How To Set Up A Paypal Account.
- Click APPLY NOW button: (hover your mouse over Apply Now)
- You will be prompted to fill in your information:
- Billing & shipping address
- Your date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your social security
- Phone number
- Click NEXT
- Read PayPal's Credit Terms & Conditions:
- Click AGREE AND APPLY:
- You will receive an instant approval:
- You will receive an instant denial. BathCollective.com has no control over the financing decision. This is solely the lender's decision based on your creditworthiness.